Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Good Morning....

As I start my day with a day old microwave cup of coffee in hand, I'm thankful. Thankful that I am able to wake up my girls even though they were reluctant to get up, thankful for my life, thankful for answered and unanswered prayers.

I'm going to just take the day as it is handed to me. I might go hunting for treasures for my art or I may try to find the treasures at home. But whatever I do I will be creating something today. It might be art or maybe just a memory. But it's just good for me to be still and let it come.

Go out and make it your day!

3 comments:

Aunt Colana said...

I'd love to see some of your art! Will you be posting it on your blog?

claudine hellmuth said...

thanks for your comment on my blog :)

Patti G. said...

Sue,
Thank you for your kind comment to my blog and I am looking forward to you sharing what you are creating, whether it be simple cards with friends, or whatever your treasure brings you to make! :0) Hugs,Patti